Kyosho Mad Van VE 4WD FAZER MK2 1:10 Readyset
Brushless motor technology adds boost for even more speed!
Enjoy the upgraded power and scale looks of the next generation MAD VAN
Enhace your product with:
Add Lioght set front + rear
Add LiPo 2s battery and select a charger
The upgraded scale features of the American FAZER Mk2 MAD VAN street van are combined with a 50% increase in top speed with the switch to brushless motor power in this 1/10 scale VE model. Instead of the conventional G14L brushed motor, the new model combines the powerful TORX 10E brushless motor with the BRAINZ 10 speed controller to raise the top speed from 40km/h to 60km/h. To manage the additional power and RPM, the gears have been stiffened and the reduction ratio optimized on the base of the FZ02L-BT chassis, now incorporating the previously optional aluminum L HD center shaft. In addition to the chassis upgrades, the body styling has also received a 3-D upgrade with molded resin grille and lights replacing the decals, and a roof guard has been added to protect the body from rollovers. With elevated performance and looks, you can experience the thrill of racing wildly at high speed with the MAD VAN VE.
● Pre-assembled chassis is sold as a Readyset that includes the installed R/C system and pistol grip transmitter. Chassis battery and charger sold separately
● Includes Syncro KT-231P+ pistol grip transmitter with various custom configuration settings
● The rugged construction of the full-time 4WD FZ02L-BT chassis is tough enough to take the harsh punishment of bumps on rough roads.
● A belt-style battery mount allows compatibility with various battery sizes and shapes
● Full specification ball bearings improve transmission efficiency and durability
● Compatible with a wide range of option parts for the existing FAZER Mk2 for further tuning and performance enhancement
● Includes American-style van bodywork that has been enhanced with an even higher level of scale detail.
● Detailed body with plastic parts.
● Equipped with front and rear light buckets compatible with optional LED light unit number 97054-4CR, sold separately. By installing the LED light unit, it improves the scale realism for the body.
■ Length 460mm
■ Width 323mm
■ Height 197mm
■ Wheelbase 274mm
■ Tread (F / R) F: 250mm ／ R: 250mm
■ Tires (F / R) F ： φ110 × 70mm ／ R ： φ110 × 70mm
■ Gear ratio 11,803: 1
■ Weight 2180g (approx.)
■R/C Synchro KT-231P+ System
■ TORX10E motor (3652 kv4000)
● Full chassis with R/C radio installed
● Factory assembled body complete with color scheme.
● Transmitter Syncro KT-231P +
● Installed 60A waterproof electronic speed controller
● Personalization stickers
● 4 AA batteries for transmitter
● Battery for chassis
● Battery charger for chassis
FAZER Mk2 sets the standard for the Kyosho 1/10 EP car chassis. A bathtub-type frame achieves an optimal mix of stiffness with moderate flex and incorporates the proven reliability of shaft-type 4WD along with sealed front and rear gearboxes to handle the punishment of off-road driving.
Long type upper and lower suspension arms equipped with oil shock absorbers for front and rear provide sufficient stroke and safe damping force. Ball-connected left-right interchangeable steering knuckles provide smooth operation and crash resistance.
The optional aluminum HD center shaft (No. FAW210) is standard equipment to withstand the power of the brushless motor and performs smooth rotation.
The TORX 10E brushless motor makes enough power for smooth wheelies with the big body and tires. Sealed motor housing prevents dirt and dust from entering the motor and gearbox.
Includes 10 -speed BRAINZ controller equipped with cooling fan, for brushless motors. Capable of being programmed for specific purposes. Waterproofing allows you to drive even in the rain or in small puddles.
The gearbox incorporates high strength sintered metal gears. In addition to the new material, the final drive ratio has been changed to low speed to take full advantage of the power of the brushless motor. The machined steel sprocket has also been strengthened.
Large diameter tires produce great grip on any road surface. The kit comes with pre-glued wheels so you can hit the ground running. To match the new look chassis, the wheels have been changed to white and blend in nicely with the bodywork.
The VE model features a wheelie bar to prevent tipping over when doing wheelies. Powered by the brushless motor, dynamic acceleration lifts the front wheels and the chassis rolls over the rear wheels (wheelie).
The polycarbonate body is painted bright red and white. Separate moldings such as the bumper, grille and side mirrors enhance the scale feel of this 1970s-1980s American station wagon motif. A roof protector is also installed. An additional decal sheet is included to customize the bodywork.