Kyosho Inferno Neo 3.0 1:8 RC Nitro Readyset w/KE21SP - T3
Kyosho Inferno Neo 3.0 RedySet
With 8 World Championship titles, the "Inferno" is proud to be KYOSHO's flagship model. Infused with Inferno DNA, the Inferno NEO 3.0 is ready to race almost as soon as it comes out of the box.
Enhace your product with:
Add Basic Start Kit
Medium Starter Kit
Go anywhere, anytime!
Just add fuel and batteries and let this complete racing buggy run free
With 8 World Championship titles, the "Inferno" is proud to be KYOSHO's flagship model. Infused with Inferno DNA, the Inferno NEO 3.0 is ready to race almost as soon as it comes out of the box and puts the glorious performance potential of Inferno within everyone's reach. While it excels on the racetrack, the NEO 3.0 also handles rough terrain with features like the easy-to-use KE21SP engine with pull start and Big Bore shocks with the omnipotent KC Cross Tires that offer an optimal balance of performance and racing. Stability on any surface.
New high visibility design. The bodywork is delivered completely decorated and with the stickers placed.
Based on the competition-level chassis, the NEO 3.0 promises exceptional reliability and durability, plus plenty of scope for custom tuning and performance upgrades through the wide range of optional parts available for the MP7.5 series. Experiencing the thrill of motor-driven buggy racing has been made easy with the Inferno NEO 3.0.
Equipped with KC Kross tires, highly durable and exceptional performance on any surface.
- Simply add fuel and batteries to this Readyset and let the powered racing buggy fun begin!
- Equipped with double wishbone suspension on all four wheels.
- Universal pivot shafts are standard on the front drive section and minimize drive loss and improve crashworthiness.
- Gear difference in the centre, front and rear ensures that optimum driving force is transferred to all four wheels.
- Dual disc brakes provide the stopping power needed for a big racing machine.
- Sealed mechanical case protects battery and receiver from shock, sand and dust.
Equipped with high torque KS-5031-09MW servos, waterproof and metal pinion gear in steering and throttle.
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Complete finished body with printed color scheme.
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ Transmitter
- 1.5 hex2.0、2.5、3.0mm L shaped hex keys
- cross key
- 17mm wheel wrench.
required to function
- 8 AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver (or pyramid battery for receiver)
- Engine starting tools (fuel bottle, glow plug heater)
Technical data of the Kyosho Inferno
- Length 469mm
- Width 307mm
- Height 189mm
- Wheelbase 325.5mm
- Tread (F/R) 258mm／261mm
- Tire (F/R) φ116 × 44mm ／ φ116 × 44mm
- Gear Ratio 11.56:1
- Weight 3,400g (approx.)
- KE21SP engine
- 2.4 GHz Syncro transmitter KT-231P +
The Kyosho NEO is probably the best-selling thermal (petrol) car in the world. A model that is a reference in the world of radio control and that for successive generations has been the market leader. More than 20 years of constant evolution guarantee its quality and reliability.
It is an affordable car for people with no experience, but it will also make people who already have some experience in Radio Control enjoy themselves.