Kyosho Inferno MP9e EVO V2 1:8 RC Brushless EP Readyset
Advanced racing buggy with the latest design features, ready for action almost right out of the box
The Inferno MP9e competes at the highest level in major 1/8 scale electric buggy races around the world.
Enhace your product with:
Add LiPo 4S battery + Pro Charger
Gens ace Batteria LiPo 4S 14.8V-5500-50C (Deans)
Cargador AC / DC 60W Multi-Funciones charge / equilibrador descarga
Cargador ProDuo 2x80W AC/DC
Advanced racing buggy with the latest design features, ready for action almost right out of the box-
The Inferno MP9e competes at the highest level in major 1/8 scale electric buggy races around the world. To keep pace with the ever-changing racing scene, continuous evolution ensures the MP9e Evo incorporates the very latest racing technology.
Based on the competition-level MP9e, this Readyset represents excellent performance value. While maintaining the exceptional flat maneuverability and aerial control of the previous model, the MP9e's new chassis design achieves improved balance for even greater control.
The aerodynamic bodywork has been specially designed for this electric racing buggy to deliver critical elements like cornering, traction and performance on rough surfaces. At the heart of the MP9e is KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 's new brushless motor and ESC. This factory-finished Readyset package contains just about everything you need to hit the track; All you need to add is a charged battery to the chassis and batteries for the transmitter! Experience off-road racing with the only machine that will never let you down, the MP9e!
* The Inferno TKI4's ribbed long front suspension arms provide superior steering response. Front hub mounts with a wider turning angle of 17.5° also contribute to improved ride stability.
● Fully assembled chassis with full body in a Readyset includes everything except battery for chassis, battery charger, and batteries for transmitter.
● Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC for dynamic power and performance.
● KS5031-09MW high torque waterproof steering servo included.
● Equipped with stabilizer that reduces body roll during cornering and helps improve steering response.
● Allows precise adjustment of wheelbase, tread, nose angle, camber angle, camber angle and roll center, etc.
● Dust covers fitted to the rear suspension arms to minimize interference with the transmission system.
● Decals applied to wheels enhance visibility and style.
● Full specifications of ball bearings.
● Compatible with most optional parts of the Inferno MP9.
■ Length 490mm
■ Width 307mm
■ Height 180mm
■ 325mm wheelbase (can be changed with rear hub collar)
■ Tread (F / R) 254 mm
■ Tires (F/R) φ116 × 44mm
■ Gear ratio 12.6: 1 (gear module: 1.0)
■ Weight 3400g (approx.)
■ Motor Brushless motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX 8
● Full chassis with R/C radio installed
● Pre-cut and colored printed bodywork
● KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC installed
● Syncro KT-331P transmitter
● 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L-type hexagon wrench
● Cross wrench (large)
● 17mm wheel wrench
● 17mm wheel wrench
required for operation
● 4 AA batteries for transmitter
● 2 x batteries for chassis 7.2 or 4S battery
● Battery charger for chassis