Kyosho FAZER MK2 Mercedes GT3 AMG 1:10 Readyset
Now driving R/C is even more fun Newly Designed FZ02 Chassis with Realistic Racing Body To fully enjoy driving R/C cars, the combination of a...
Enhace your product with:
Add Front Light
Add Lioght set front + rear
ILUMINACION LED LIGHT UNIT DIAM 5/L 400/ROJO (KIT 4PCS)
Add basic charger and battery
Add high capacity NiMh Battery and choose a charge
Now driving R/C is even more fun
Newly designed FZ02 chassis with realistic racing bodywork.
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a faithfully reproduced body with the FAZER series chassis can't be beat. Kyosho has taken your standard touring car chassis and given it a complete model change that has evolved performance to a new level.
A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight, while core strength and stiffness have been increased through new materials and ribs and reinforcements at the front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through suspension with responsive control, regardless of power source.
With slipper clutch , front and rear gear differentials, oil dampers and full ball bearing specifications, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm wide body styles and allow the wheelbase to be adjusted to 274mm by replacing some parts ( sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, plus bodywork included.
The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except the chassis battery and charger, and transmitter batteries.
Newly designed oil dampers mark an evolutionary step from previous models The oil damper has a new design. Optimal geometry and balance between front and rear simultaneously offer light handling and precise control.
The standard pinion and spur gear configuration is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear configurations from 29T to 37T can be used to produce a wide range of gear ratio configurations. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gear. Simply mount the motor directly to the corresponding pinion hole locations. No need to adjust the gear mesh.
It comes with the powerful new 550 size 14T brushed motor (G14L), protected by a steel ring around the motor housing and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
● New drive shaft design for full-time 4WD touring chassis（FZ02).
● The factory-assembled Readyset package requires only 4 AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter and a battery with charger for the chassis.
● Equipped with grease-filled double-bevel gears front and rear.
● Large bearings and transmission vessels. provide superior reliability and durability.
● Strap mount battery compartment allows use of various types of battery.
● Full ball bearings that reduce transmission loss fitted throughout the transmission system.
● It has KS202W waterproof steering servo.
● Includes highly detailed finished bodywork with color scheme and attached decals.
● Sealed differential and transmission offer reliable performance, even on dusty parking surfaces.
● Performance can be further improved by installing various optional parts.
● The drive supports NiMh and 2S LiPo batteries.
■ Length 460mm
■ Width 200mm
■ Wheelbase 260mm
■ Tread (F / R) F: 174mm ／ R: 174mm
■ Tires (F/R) F: φ66 × 25mm ／ R ： φ66 × 25mm
■ Gear ratio 6.5:1
■ Weight 1650g (approx.)
■R/C Synchro KT-231P+ System
■ G14L engine
● Full chassis with R/C radio installed
● Factory assembled bodywork with color matching.
● Syncro transmitter KT-231P +
● Installed 60A waterproof electronic speed controller (forward/brake/reverse)
● Hex key
need to function
● 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
● Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
● Battery charger for chassis.